Monday, August 3, 2009

After i steam my face what should i do to get rid of a whitehead?

I asked how to get rid of a whitehead and someone said to steam my face to unclog to pores. if i steam my face what should i do atferwards to get rid of a whitehead?





p.s i have tried to break the skin, but it hurt to much and it didn't break...i put toothpaste on it and a proactive facial mask to dry it out, that didn't even work so now i am so extremely frusterated! please help me!
After i steam my face what should i do to get rid of a whitehead?
get some scizzors. Some sharp scizzors.
After i steam my face what should i do to get rid of a whitehead?
Well, u can ty popping it but tht could end up scarring it. other than that leave it alone. but btw after you steam ur face u HAVE to put cold water on ur face to close ur pores. if you don't then ur pores are left open and they can easily be clogged producing more acne
Reply:Follow these remedies in case you suffer from frequent whiteheads. Mix Cornstarch With Vinegar, make a paste and apply on the area for 15-30 minutes, wash off with washcloth and warm water, this helps to get rid whiteheads. Used green tea can be utilized by scrubbing your face with it. Do it twice a week and see the difference. Check out http://useinfo-whitehead.blogspot.com/ for more useful info on whiteheads.


No comments:

Post a Comment