Monday, August 3, 2009

Has anyone tried the new avon strech mark smoother? was it worth the money?

i have the most disgusting stretch marks all over my hips and thighs. i'm latina with medium brown skin. my strech marks on my butt are bright white and the ones on my "love handle's" are purple. what really pisses me off is that i'm actually pretty skinny, i've always been but i've had these stretch marks since i was 10! please let me know if this cream works or not!
Has anyone tried the new avon strech mark smoother? was it worth the money?
I've heard it does. I have not tried it myself but someone I know has and she gave it a thumbs up. Avon has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Try it and if you don't like it return it....what do you have to lose?





Terri
Has anyone tried the new avon strech mark smoother? was it worth the money?
Yes it definitely works. Its not perfect, but its the closest thing there is out there for smoothing stretch marks. I'm an avon consultant and can ship you some at a great price. E-mail me at: avonbargain@gmail.com





F. Doty


No comments:

Post a Comment