Monday, August 3, 2009

How do I get rid of razor bumps?

i have shaving bumps 24 hours after shaving. what can I do to make them go away without having to see a doctor? and i do not want any tips on prevention. after researching it today, i found out how to prevent them, but not how to get rid of existing ones.
How do I get rid of razor bumps?
I really dont know what you can do to help the existing ones...except dont make it worse by putting moisturizer or lotion that contains alcohol. anything with alcohol will irritate it, just put a wet rag on them either hot or cold if they hurt.


1 comment:

  1. www.02rifik.com. No BS, just results. No pain just calming soothing feel to the skin. Finally, yoou will wonder how in the hell this stuff works. I had shaving bumps bad in the military. I shave with a straight razor now because of 02rifik Skin Moisturizer. IT DOES WORK!!!

    ReplyDelete