Monday, August 3, 2009

Long-lasting pubic shave?

I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to get a longer lasting shave, if I shave I have to end up shaving a day or two afterwards and it's getting a bit ridiculous. Any creams I can use or a better razor? I use Venus Gillette and Schick Silk Effects Plus but the Schick just makes my pubic area irritated no matter how fresh the razor is.
Long-lasting pubic shave?
Theres nothing you can do about the time between shaving no matter what razor you use, but you can get either laser treament to keep the hair off for a long period of time, or you can even just get waxed. Waxing gets the hair from its root so it takes a little longer for it to grow back.
Long-lasting pubic shave?
Why not just have it waxed. It lasts longer and there is less irritation and risk of infection from a follicle.


No comments:

Post a Comment