Monday, August 3, 2009

Does your skin get immune to the sun?

What i mean is that after the first time you get a sun burn and it complete heals over does your skin take longer to get burned a second time?
Does your skin get immune to the sun?
for me, it only burns once during the summer. not a good Idea to let it burn in the first place,but for me, I burn once, then I get really tan until halfway through winter.
Does your skin get immune to the sun?
I've only burned once in the Bahamas.


Other than that I just get darker and it takes centuries for me to go back to normal.





I don't think skin gets immune, maybe just a hair tougher but not immune. The human body does have a habit of adapting but not enough to completely nix effects of something like the sun.
Reply:Hey im representing teenage cancer trust and its my job to make sure you don鈥檛 get burnt like Denise Van Outen in the papers the other day!! Not only is it embarrassing it can also make you develop skin cancer, which is not a good thing. I used to think that if I don鈥檛 wear sun cream then I wouldn鈥檛 tan but that is not the case. Sign up now to a free texting service, which will tell you when you need to be, wearing sun cream visit www.shunburn.co.uk or text shun to 8023. Why risk getting burnt when you can avoid it by simply a text!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment