Friday, July 31, 2009

About human skin and tans... ?

Well, for example take a look at your forearm. The top part is darker than the bottom right? The bottom of the forearm is your original skin color.





This is my problem folks, i have a farmers tan, and i burn easily in the sun. My neck and forearms, and my legs are starting, too. They're tan and everything else is a fair white. I heard tans fade away, is this true?





If i go outside when the sun is out should i wear sunblock and long sleeve shirts and pants? I am trying to stay indoors as much as possible and away from sunlight so my skin can heal and can turn white again.





well my question is, How long will it take for my skin to be back to its normal color and what can i do/use to help it heal faster?





p.s. i have nothing against different colored races, its just that fair whitish pale looks better on me. LOLS. i have gold blonde hair and green-grey eyes, what do you expect? -_-





thanks a bunch.





- Mike.
About human skin and tans... ?
Apply a lot of sunscreen 30. Apply it according to the directions which means using far more than you think you should.


It will work.





Me, I like a little color, but to each his own!
About human skin and tans... ?
know the feeling. i feel better with a tan, but photos prove, i look funny with one. sunscreen and a good one will help...reapply often during the day...use a baby sunblock as it will be stronger. and fade cream with hydroquinone in it on the dark areas before you go to bed will help lighten them up.
Reply:Yes your skin should gradually get lighter. Once on a camp the only part of my skin showing was my fingertips and they got slightly tanned (eep), it took a few months for it to fade completely. Just use the highest spf sunblock you can and you should be fine. Drinking plenty of water and having adequete vitamin C and E in your diet should help too. Remember, if you're outdoors the shade is your friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment