Friday, July 31, 2009

Is there any reccomended breast enhancement besides surgery?

After nursing my daughter for 10 months, my breast really took a fall for the south. My ob/gyn told me it would take about a year until they turn back to near normal position because I'm young. But it doesn't look like it's been improving. Is there any way to enhance my breasts to get them back perky again? Besides Surgery?
Is there any reccomended breast enhancement besides surgery?
These have great results...http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/p...
Is there any reccomended breast enhancement besides surgery?
I ordered this exercise thing on tv its called EASY CURVES.... It worked for me... and it made my boobies a couple inches bigger... you use it everyday for five minutes... it cost me about 15 dollars... dont get all the vitamis that come with it... They don't work and they are expensive! Goodluck!
Reply:Yikes, you're right - surgery is definitely not the way to go! :)


My wife was always self conscious about her breasts and about a year ago started taking a breast enhancement cream and pills called BreastActives from this site http://breasts-enhancement.info/ and it worked very well. She did look funny massaging them, though! haha





Hope this helps


No comments:

Post a Comment