Saturday, July 25, 2009

What's the best product to use on your bikini line, so it doesn't cause a bad reaction?

Well, it's swimming season and I usually shave my bikini line, but I hate the razor bumps I get! It's so embarrassing to have red bumps when you go swimming or change in the locker room. My friend let me use a Veet product to test it out, and it worked pretty well. It somehow killed the hair so you just wipe it off. What product do you recommend that you think or heard it the best? Thanks!
What's the best product to use on your bikini line, so it doesn't cause a bad reaction?
Veet, it has acid in it 2 kill the hair, but I woudn't recomend it 2 people who have bigger pores or 2 sensitive skinned ones
What's the best product to use on your bikini line, so it doesn't cause a bad reaction?
I have the same problem with razor burn, and I've found Sally Hansen's hair remover to be the best. It's for sensitive skin, doesn't have that weird smell some hair removing creams have, and you can rinse the cream and hair off in the shower without much difficulty. It left my skin feeling lovely and smooth, and I've not had any reaction or red bits.


You can probably find it at Boots or Superdrug, although I came across it at Poundland!
Reply:I personally get that whole area waxed every month and a half or so. I dont like any hair down there. It works really well and only hurts a litle. Veet has a bad rotten eggs smell


No comments:

Post a Comment