Friday, July 31, 2009

Tongue piercing.. tongue length...?

sooo i was one of those people who were born with a short tongue.. unluckily for me. an iv wanted my tongue pierced since i was like 15. im 18 now.. but anyway.. i keep hearing the length of your tongue has to be like an inch long from the webbing or whatever.. but i tried mesuring.. an from the webbing my tongue is only like 12 or 13 mm long.... so yeah.. im guessing thats not long enough.. but i dont know.. so im asking you people.. any help would be heaps nice :)
Tongue piercing.. tongue length...?
Go to a piercer ask their opinion.
Tongue piercing.. tongue length...?
I have a "short" tongue too! haha. And I have my tongue pierced. I had it pierced a little further back then normal because I am a woodwind/ brass musician, and obviously need my tongue to play and couldn't have it interfering with that.





But a piercer will be able to tell you for sure. It also goes by the veins underneath your tongue- if they are large and "spider webbish" you might not be able to get it. I have that issue too, and couldn't get the Venom, which I really wanted- but was able to get just a single traditional tongue piercing.





Good Luck!
Reply:It doesn't matter how long your tongue is.


Since yours is shorter, the piercer might have to pierce it slightly off center but it will still look really good.


It just depends on where the tongue web falls under your tongue.


But you can still get a tongue piercing if you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment