Friday, July 31, 2009

Tanning bed burned me. How long before I can go again?

I went to the tanning salon the other day. I am fair skinned and have not tanned at all this year. So the young lady there suggested I only go for 6 min. Well after I left, and settle at home for the day I noticed my back was red!!! It doesn't hurt and has already started to fade alittle (since its the following day). It wasn't a bad burn but it is burned none the less. I have unlimited tanning for the next month and want to use it and get my moneys worth also I am in a wedding in about 2 and 1/2 weeks. I don't need to be dark. Just not blindingly white. Also I want to avoid burning and peeling that might come. Any advice on dealing with how often and how long to go? Also I usually just lie still in the bed. My friends told me it is best to move around. Any truth to that. Thanks for any advice you can give.
Tanning bed burned me. How long before I can go again?
hmm i would wait around a week give or take.


as you say your fair skinned, and after 1 session you wouldnt have got that much more tanned so iff you go on it again u may run the risk of burning again over your already burnt%26amp;sensitive skin.
Tanning bed burned me. How long before I can go again?
Don't go tanning again until the pink color is gone. I don't believe that there is any truth to the comment about moving around while you're tanning. Make sure you're using a good lotion while you're tanning (ask your tanning consultant at your salon to recommend one that would be good for your needs) and also moisturize well when you get out of the shower every day to prevent your skin from drying out even further.


No comments:

Post a Comment