Saturday, July 25, 2009

What are the best products for ligtening and evening out the body's complexion?

Im 15/f african american with mutitoned skin. My upper body is darker than my lower body
What are the best products for ligtening and evening out the body's complexion?
coco butter
What are the best products for ligtening and evening out the body's complexion?
Hi Dermablend was recommended to me to even out uneven skin tone by one of the Yahoo Q %26amp; A answer.





However, I have tried to look at their website but I don't know how to order one because am not sure if they can ship it to Malaysia.





Good luck!
Reply:Aveeno Products All the Way The work great here is what I use.





1. Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser


2. Aveeno Skin Brightnening Daily Scrub.


3.Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer


4: Aveeno Body Wash (Never tried this but im sure it may work as well as the other products) These Products evens out the skins tone and they are very gentle I use it and I cant believe how great my skin looks. I would try this first being that its gentle dont use products thats harsh on skin it can really irriate your skin and if this doesnt work out for you Try Ambi I used this before a while back didnt quite do anything for me but we all have diffrent skin so hope the above products work for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment