Friday, July 31, 2009

Is it too much?

I'm trying to clear up my skin and get rid of my hyper skinpigmentation. I came up with a skin care regime but I don't know if I'm doing to much.





I plan to do a 15 % salicylic acid peel every ten days.





I also intend to use a serum that consists of 15% Glycolic Acid and 50% Hyaluronic Acid mix .





During the day I will apply mandelic acid.





Will this work or am I doing too much to my skin?
Is it too much?
Wow! 10% of those acids in just once a week use is enough. You are gonna hurt yourself!
Is it too much?
That's a lot of acid!


The skin on our face is much more delicate then the skin on the rest of our body!





You are going to irritate it and cause it to break out even more. You need to keep it clean and hydrated.


No comments:

Post a Comment