Friday, July 31, 2009

What body sunscreen is best to wear under clothing and is non-oily? Something to go from day to night?

I am a bartender at an outdoor lounge in sunny Southern California. During the afternoon, I work shirtless then when it turns to evening 2/3s of the way through my shift, I tend to throw on a shirt. My problem is I have yet to find a sunscreen that I can apply during the day in the sun that I can then throw a shirt on when it gets dark without it stinking up the shirt or making it all greasy. I have to launder my shirts every night because of this. I have tried many different "light" sunscreens yet they are all too oily and shiny still. Even Neutregena's "Ultra Mist" which claims to be ultra light and weightless, leaves a thick shiny layer on my skin that looks like I oiled myself during the day and then at night makes me feel gross to throw a shirt over. I am hoping for a solution that is reasonably priced since I go through one of those sunscreen bottles every week and a half so it would get very expensive quickly. It also needs to be non-comedogenic as I break out easily.
What body sunscreen is best to wear under clothing and is non-oily? Something to go from day to night?
banana boat dri-blok .... its kinda amazing

flower arrangements

No comments:

Post a Comment