Saturday, July 25, 2009

Help with lookin good..?

I am an Indian girl and I already have naturally tanned skin. Most of the sunscreens I have used in the past have made me even darker than I would without using sunscreen. I think most of these sunscreens are for white skin, so they get tanned look for the summer while protecting them from the sun. My skin tone is dark enough right now, and I don't want to get any darker during the summer. Is there a sun screen that helps me stay my color, and protect me from the sun? Please let me know.. (mention name, spf, etc.) Thanks...
Help with lookin good..?
as long as the sunscreen does not say that it is a TANNING sunscreen, which many do, like hawaiian tropics golden tanning spf 8 is a tanning sunscreen; regular of that same brand (minus the golden tanning part) in a 15 or 30 spf should keep you from burning without changing your color (white bottle with a blue cap); also make sure you are using a waterproof and sweatproof sunscreen (no, not all of them are); some tan is just natural that you get just because it is summer.
Help with lookin good..?
Try a SPF 50. That should do the trick. Just make sure you get a nontinted sunscreen. Tinting will make you look darker.





Hope this helps!
Reply:Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 UVA/UVB sunscreen: Its works the best it evens out the tone and texture of the skin. You can purchase this at your local drugstore on grocery store or Wal-mart.


No comments:

Post a Comment