Monday, April 20, 2009

Clair's belly button rings? Are they good quality?? HELP!?

I got my belly button pieced like 3 or 4 months ago. I realllllly want to change the ring for the first tme...but i was wondering if i can get one from clair%26#039;s? Are they any good? Or would it be better for me to get a more expensive one like from the mall where they are like $20?





My belly button seems to be healed. I don%26#039;t even clean it every day but I don%26#039;t need to cuz i don%26#039;t have stuff coming out of it, i can move it around with no problems at all.
Clair%26#039;s belly button rings? Are they good quality?? HELP!?
Okay one clean it every day. two dont buy clair anything. all of my claries items that are metal hae rusted or something like that. and definitly one of those mall stands that are 20$ would work the best. they might be a little bit more than that though.
Clair%26#039;s belly button rings? Are they good quality?? HELP!?
never buy from claire%26#039;s, i have this massive thing against them because they sell crappy earrings and belly rings and theyll completely mess up your piercing. claire%26#039;s arent piercers, they should never do it, especially if you go to get your original piercing there they use a gun a lot...


anyawy go to an actual piercing salon is youre safest bet, or a jeweller but most likeyl a salon is best.
Reply:Ones in Claires aren%26#039;t good quality. I got some nose studs from there and they went rusty before I even wore them. Yeah the more expensive ones will be better or order some off the internet..


www.bodycandy.com


www.bodyartforms.com


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment