Saturday, April 18, 2009

Follow up to my previous eye bags question..?

I am 15 and I get plenty of sleep, but I always have bags under my eyes! I am Thinking its heredity.People are always asking me if I%26#039;m tired, or I look tired, or pointing out the bags under my eyes. I wear concealer and powder from MAC. It helps, but since the bags under my eyes are like pouches, they are very prominent still. PLEASE HELP!
Follow up to my previous eye bags question..?
it might be hereditary like you said,


but i would suggest to still get plenty rest, try some ice or a frozen eye mask to bed, that could reduce the possible swelling.


if it%26#039;s not something your in love with and it%26#039;s hereditary, wait till your 18 and see if theres a procedure that could fix it.
Follow up to my previous eye bags question..?
brewed tea bags will help. keep them on for like 5 minutes.





keep your hair nice so that people have less to say about them. i think this will help because i have a friend who has pouchy eyes, she leaves them alone but her hair is really pretty which makes her look really pretty. no one really pays attention to her eye pouches unless they really pay attention





also her nails are always done and she doesn%26#039;t carry herself like she thinks she is ugly. that is very very important to how she or anyone looks. if you carry yourself with confidence people treat you like you are pretty regardless if you are technically pretty or not.





P.S. i%26#039;m not saying you think you are totally ugly because i don%26#039;t know
Reply:i have like the same prob!! i am getin this next week......





http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...











hope it works! 4 me and u lol! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment