Monday, April 20, 2009

What are the bumps on my arms? How can I fix my hair problem?

So quite a while ago when i was a naive toddler I was taking a shower and saw my older sisters razor.


So, I took it and went on a shaving spree shaving random areas some that didn%26#039;t even have hair.


During that spree I shaved my arms.


Now, I regret doing that because the hair on my arms is darker than it is supposed to be.


Recently, I have been putting Nair on my arms so that you can%26#039;t see the ugly hairs but I have noticed that I get these bumps on my arms afterward.


There are not very many, probably about eight on each arm.


And they aren%26#039;t red like zits.


They are bumps that are skin colored.


I was thinking that they are ingrown hairs.


What do you think they are?





Also, how can I fix the problem of having dark hair on my arms?


I don%26#039;t like having to use Nair because I have to do it about once a week.


I was thinking about laser hair removal.


How much would that cost for both my arms?
What are the bumps on my arms? How can I fix my hair problem?
The dark hair thing---hard to fix


wax it---and when its starts up again bleach it and if it gets really bad repeat that





the bumps are either egsama, razor burn (from when you were little) or ingrown hairs.


egsama is almost impossible to get rid of but if it is ingrown hair apply salacyic acid. Then, when you see the hairs, pluck them.





The bumps could be from nair---stop using it it%26#039;s not good! i have heard a story of people getting red rashes from it---which is what the bumps could be!


No comments:

Post a Comment