Saturday, April 18, 2009

Questions anout my belly button piercing?

I had my navel pierced 8 days ago and its been doing well, it didnt swell or bleed but the last coupple of days I noticed that there might be a little but of white stuff inside the hole, is that normal? I clean it 3 times a day with antibacterial soap...my mom bought me this stuff %26amp; I wanna know if I can use it, %26quot;Dermoplast%26quot;Antibacterial spray-it sais its sapposed to prevent skin infection, if anyone has ever heard of dermoplast please tell me if its safe to use
Questions anout my belly button piercing?
The spray will be far better than the soap you%26#039;re using.





It sounds like you have a minor infection, as long as it doens%26#039;t get any worse, you use the spray twice dails and make sure you keep the area clean you should be ok.





If it gets worse see your doctor.
Questions anout my belly button piercing?
that is not normal take it to the doctor
Reply:When I got my belly button pierced I used the Dial antibacterial soap and this spray stuff called %26quot;Bactine%26quot; and that stuff worked like a charm. Any type of antibacterial spray will help it though. I%26#039;ve had mine pierced for over 2 years and never had any problems using the spray stuff. It actually helped a lot in the healing process because your belly button will take FOREVER to heal btw.


No comments:

Post a Comment