Saturday, April 18, 2009

My belly button is spread horizontally rather than being vertical or round ?

im slim and toned but my navel isnt round and pert like every single other young persons is. im 17 and havnt had any kids or anything like that so its kinda anoying. does anyone know if there is any way that i can make my belly button a round shape and give it lift that doesnt include surgery?
My belly button is spread horizontally rather than being vertical or round ?
What could be possibly wrong with that? If you get a piercing I bet they can tell you the best way to camouflage it.
My belly button is spread horizontally rather than being vertical or round ?
everyone is different....everyones belly buttons are different lol.





try getting it pierced, because the bar will distract the size of it and make that the main focus. you will see a difference
Reply:You won%26#039;t like this but here goes...... What the heck is a %26quot;pert%26quot; belly button? If you are slimmed and toned then your belly button is as you were made. If all you have to really concern you is a slightly imperfect belly button then count your blessings. I am a mature (lol) woman, I have never given my belly button a single thought in my life, other than keeping it clean. Do you honestly believe everyone you meet is looking at yours and judging you by it? Stop focussing on what you think is an imperfection and concentrate on being a thoroughly sweet human being, that is what others will see and love you for, not your umbilicus. Failing that, get it pierced, use a %26quot;bar%26quot; and no one will even notice, I doubt that they do anyway. Sorry if I appear harsh, but many young people your age have serious physical problems/disabilities to deal with, I am sure they would swap with you any day. Good luck x.


No comments:

Post a Comment