Saturday, April 18, 2009

Microdermabrasion?

I am looking for a home microdermabrasion kit that is the most affordable and has the best vibrating and sponge attachments?





I won%26#039;t be using the cream that comes with the kits...


(bc I%26#039;ll prob buy Mary Kay%26#039;s separate cream).


So that is why I just need the hand-held vibrator and sponge head attachments...


But I don%26#039;t know which to choose?





The neutrogena cream SUCKS. I bought the cream only first to do a spot test, and I am throwing it out. I have a feeling the handheld vibrator sucks too.





So basically I am looking for a new hand held VIBRATING device with CONVENIENT sponge heads, hopefully I can find in stores?





I loved Youthful essences, but it is too expensive to buy again. Like $55-$60. Blah.





Any advice I appreciate.

History

No comments:

Post a Comment