Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm a petite girl, but I've got large biceps, how can I pull off a tube top?

I%26#039;m 5%26#039;0%26quot; tall, 114 lbs, 32 B. I%26#039;m a small girl (medium frame- http://www.healthchecksystems.com/height... but I used to be very athletic. I did a lot of boxing and kick boxing when I was still developing. Now, although they aren%26#039;t very toned anymore, my biceps look unproportionately large. I bartend now at a swanky martini bar and must dress sexy but classy at night. I%26#039;ve got some very classy, silky, flowy, and sheer tube tops. They%26#039;re not the skanky, skin tight kind of tube tops, and they%26#039;re very pretty, however, I look like the incredible (untoned) hulk when I see pictures of myself wearing them. I%26#039;m afraid to tone my arms because I don%26#039;t want them to get bigger. Would toning them make them bigger? Is there a way I can wear tube tops before I am satisfied my arms, like pairing a particular necklace with them or something to make my biceps look smaller?
I%26#039;m a petite girl, but I%26#039;ve got large biceps, how can I pull off a tube top?
it%26#039;s hard to say if you even look bad without a picture
I%26#039;m a petite girl, but I%26#039;ve got large biceps, how can I pull off a tube top?
its a huge myth that toning will make them larger.


but at the same time, toning wont necessarily make them smaller, just look smaller.. you cannot spot reduce. you gotta just lose weight in general and hope it comes off your arms.


i would just tone up a bit, cause your weight seems fine.


we all have a part of us that we think is too big or small. just be glad the weight isnt in the gut! lol..





use some fake tanner, its slimming.. also, a neck lace will draw attention from arms to neckline.. or you can wear a belt or babydoll style.. where it shows off your waist line and draws focus there.


No comments:

Post a Comment