Saturday, April 18, 2009

What kind of facial piercing should i get ?

i am almost 16 and have been thinking about getting some sort of facial piercing. originaly i wanted my eyebrow pierced, but now i am thinking of getting a lip ring, but i have braces and not sure when i will be getting them off


what do you think.








http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...
What kind of facial piercing should i get ?
i love eyebrow piercings!





but your link isnt working btw
What kind of facial piercing should i get ?
Before you go and get it, try to think of where you will be and what you will be doing in a few months to a year, even 2 years. I had an eyebrow ring as soon as I turned 18. I worked around my town doing everything from waitressing to office work. Every time I would ask for a raise every boss told me the same thing. Take that thing out of your face, and we%26#039;ll talk. Not trying to sound like a sell out, but any piercings on the face don%26#039;t really look professional. Unless you work in a tattoo parlor. This country is still superseded by a bunch of prudes. Although it IS getting better, meaning more and more doctors and lawyers and such are doing it, there still hasn%26#039;t been a big movement on rights as a pierced or tatted up individual.
Reply:imma sucker for lip piercings


[:


No comments:

Post a Comment