Monday, April 20, 2009

HELP help pleasee!!!!?

Hello, i am currently 16 years old and basically the other day i bought NO7 microdermabrasion exfoliator and i used it once a week for about 2 weeks it was all good however around my nose area i had this blackhead dat was really annoying me so i put a little bit of the exfoliator and i think i done it too vigorously because it was red i fought that would go away the next day i woke up and my skin was peeled off and i went to the doctor she said the top superficial layers has come off and that i should wait for a scab 2 form and it should form and new skin should start growing in about 10 days. It has been about 4 days now the scab has come off and i think the new skin is there but its pinky so do you know when my skin will turn back to normal i mean to my normal skin colour , white... please help as im very curious about this.. im using savlon antiseptic cream and i havent even picked or hardley touched the wound and scab will i still scar:( please help





thank you v.much x
HELP help pleasee!!!!?
I%26#039;d give it a week, 5 days, I%26#039;m sure it%26#039;ll clear up

flowers and gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment