Saturday, April 18, 2009

Have you ever gotten Zoom teeth whitening?

Was it painful afterwards? My dentist said people react different to it, but so far I%26#039;ve heard your teeth are super sensitive afterwards for a few days.
Have you ever gotten Zoom teeth whitening?
Having sensitive teeth would be enough to make me not get it. Mind you, my teeth are not yellow, but whiter is always better.


Anyways, I haven%26#039;t tried it, but would like to hear other%26#039;s responses.
Have you ever gotten Zoom teeth whitening?
Did it after quiting smoking. You need to clean your teeth before the Zoom. If you have much plaque, especially below the gum line, that will cause tenderness for a few days after cleaning. I did not experience any sensitivity to hot/cold or pressure. I did not get the whiteness I was hoping for, but my teeth are 6+ shades whiter. About all you can hope for with Zoom.


No comments:

Post a Comment