Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ladies, will you show me how please?

ladies, teach me how to know it%26#039;s coming and block the slap of a girl please? i%26#039;ve had a couple college ladies do it, and they flip their right hand out too fast, i don%26#039;t know how to block it, they%26#039;re good. teach me how.
Ladies, will you show me how please?
lol wow, well when they look you right in the eyes with that %26#039;im gonna kill you%26#039; face, thats the time for you to back up...Dont stand too close because girls mostly slap from close distances, they wont reach so far, so just stay at arms length
Ladies, will you show me how please?
Your best bet is to get a good buddy to help. Practice by having them hit at you. Eventually if will become instinct to block a slap. If that doesn%26#039;t work, watch a BUNCH of Chuck Liddell UFC fights to come up with a good submission hold to choke her out with. Just kidding. Of course you could always watch what you say. If you just said something along the lines of...she was prettier, or it%26#039;s not you-it%26#039;s me, or hey lets do lunch, and later each other, expect it every time.

It Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment