Saturday, April 18, 2009

Gang Tattoo?

I rencently got a tattoo and now my mama says that it might be a Puerto Rican Gang tattoo but she is only going by what my grandma told her it looked like. Its on my right shoulder and its and orange tiger with purple roses one both sides of it. It is not the whole body of the tiger just the front of it. The tiger has its front paws crossed. I really need to know if this is a gang tattoo. I told her I didnt think it was but she still insists. of course I%26#039;m never around any Puerto Ricans anyway but still. I really need to know.
Gang Tattoo?
Haha if you didnt MEAN it as a gang tattoo, and you arent IN a gang, i really think you will be fine.
Gang Tattoo?
I%26#039;ve never heard of that particular design as being used as a gang symbol, but you definitely wanna check to make sure. The site in my sources has a bunch of gang tattoo pictures that may help you. I%26#039;m pretty sure it%26#039;s not a gang tattoo, so I wouldn%26#039;t worry about it too much. If the site doesn%26#039;t help, go back to the tattoo artist who inked you and see if they know more about the design.
Reply:im puerto rican and dats deff not a gang tattoo ur famz is prolly gettin confused wit da latin queen tattoo which is a tiger but not like da one u have.

plants and flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment