Saturday, April 18, 2009

Underarms irratated???

Hello, I was shaving the other day and everything felt fine. I used the same razor and the same shaving cream. Suddenly, today my armpits felt rather itchy. Later, they kinda hurt. Explanation? (They don%26#039;t hurt badly, I was just wondering.)
Underarms irratated???
Use shaving cream so you won%26#039;t cut yourself shaving. Also shave after you have washed and removed all deodorant so you don%26#039;t get germs in the cuts, if you get any cuts. And don%26#039;t use a razor that doesn%26#039;t cut any more.
Underarms irratated???
that kinda happened to me a few months ago, if nothing is diffrent, maybe you should change the blade on your razor it might be older and dull and possibly rusty and be irritating your skin. it should prolly go away in a few days, try not to shave there if possible.or do it gently and as little as possible.
Reply:I%26#039;m not quite sure. Since I don%26#039;t shave my armpits.





Sometimes Deoderant can make the armpits all red and irritated.





Example: When I use old spice deoderant my armpits always turn red and itch and burn.





I actually have to use the white anti-perspirant because the regular wet deoderant solid, really burns and irritates my armpits.





So that is my best guess. Of course it could be anything but the most likely thing is the Deoderant OR POSSIBLY, when you shaved the blade irritated the skin beneath it.





Razoburn happens when you shave sometimes, usually for me It happens when i just come out of a hot shower and my skin is very moist and sensitive because of the heat/wetness.


No comments:

Post a Comment