Saturday, April 18, 2009

I need tattoo designs, rose with name under it...?

I have been look like crazy online for pictures of roses with names under them.. I am going tomorrow to get a tattoo, i know I want a rose, and I want to have my name under it , Brandi... I want the rose to be red, and my name in black, and i want my name really fancy... I%26#039;m getting it on my chest, well my boob, LOL.. im not getting it too big, and i want it to be just a rose no stem, and the name to be right under, almost touching the rose.. any help id love it.. thanks


brandi
I need tattoo designs, rose with name under it...?
http://www.tattoojohnny.com/tattoo-desig...
I need tattoo designs, rose with name under it...?
You may not get it right that day, especially if you go in with an idea they need to design for you. Most of the time, busy tattoo shops take appts so they can work up your design for you. Talk to the artist in the shop about your idea. They may have a design there that can be modified to your liking and add what you want to make it your own personal design.
Reply:hey brandi.. i think the idea of having a tatto is not such i good idea from experience!! especially near your chest area it will cause alot of irratation and breast cancer. so dont get one on your boob!!! if you are getting one then get it on your ankel or butt or toe!!!! i think thats best but its your choice!!! you can respond back to me if you want and can talk a little more and i can give you ton more suggestions!!! thanks anne.


No comments:

Post a Comment